Lone Star Virtual Office: the Affordable Choice
There are benefits to having an office outside the home: separate mailing address, separate phone line, even access to conference rooms. But renting office space can be expensive and inconvenient (especially if you’re always on the go).
That’s why we offer the ultimate Texas Virtual Office package for just $19 a month.
How does Texas Virtual Office work?
We own our building in Austin, and we’re here during regular business hours, which gives us the ability to give you the stability of a dedicated office wherever you are. We’ll not only scan your mail, we’ll also give you a Texas phone number.
The best part? Virtual office is $19 a month—a fraction of the cost of renting (let alone buying) office space on your own.
Our Texas Virtual Office service includes all the benefits of our mail forwarding service, and more:
|Free Mail Forwarding||Deluxe Mail Forwarding||Premium Mail Forwarding||Texas Virtual Office|
|Real Texas Business Address||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Easy-to-Use Client Dashboard||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Same-Day Mail Scanning||10 scans||+10 scans|
|Secure Shredding of Junk Mail||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Phone Service and Phone App||60-Day|
|Individual Suite Number||✔||✔||✔|
|Month-to-Month Office Lease||✔|
|Access to Our Conference Room||✔|
*Our Registered Agent Service comes with 10 free mail scans. Already have RA Service? Deluxe or Premium Mail Forwarding would give you 10 or 25 mail scans on top of that.
Order Mail Forwarding or Virtual Office Service
Why get Texas Virtual Office with Lone Star?
Most other companies with virtual office services aren’t able to provide everything we offer, and for one main reason: they don’t own a building in Texas. Owning our building means we don’t have fluctuating rents and short-term leases. We’re here. We’re stable. And that has its perks:
- Use our address as your own. Our address is legitimate. It’s not run through a third-party address provider, post office or delivery service. It’s the address of our building, plain and simple. And we let you use it as your own, as soon as you sign up for our services.
- No deposit fee. Our competitors charge extra fees so they can keep up with the rising costs of doing business. Not us. Our prices are as stable as our building’s foundation.
- No extra charge for additional documents or pages. When we say unlimited mail scans, we mean it. With our virtual office service, you get all of your paper mail (except the junk) scanned and uploaded to your account. All without extra charges or hidden fees.
- Conference room access. Need to meet with an important set of clients and don’t want to do it from home? If you sign up for Texas Virtual Office service (and happen to be in Austin), you can have access to the conference room in our building.
- Office lease. Our Texas Virtual Office includes an office lease in our building, which can help you establish a business bank account. Need physical office space? Ask us about additional rental options!
- Phone service and phone app. Our phone service gives you a unique Texas phone number, which you can access directly from your own phone.
When Business Grows, We Grow With You
Over the years, our company has grown, expanding from a registered agent service to include business formation, mail service, and more. We know what it’s like to search for the tools to support a company as it grows. That’s why we offer these tools to support the needs of your growing business.
When the 10 free mail scans no longer meet your needs, you can upgrade to our Texas Mail Forwarding. And when you need a phone line, or an office lease, or access to a conference room for meetings, you can upgrade to the cream of the crop: Texas Virtual Office.